Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bricktop1877 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Advice for starting a thrift store or two?
    I'm very interested in opening a thrift store(possibly a few), and was wondering if anyone has experience in this and wouldn't mind giving me some tips. I live in Kansas City, and the area where our main business is has seen several thrift stores open in the past couple years. I don't necessarily want to put one in this area, but would like to somewhere. It wouldn't be my primary income, but I would like it to be profitable. Thank you much!

Brad

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a non profit thrift store [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get a grant to start a thrift store. Does anyone know how to make a business plan and a proposal for one?

Starting a Thrift Store for a Non-profit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a college student who was given the charge of developing a business plan for a local charity, called Good Works. GW is an established charity that would like to open up a for-profit thrift store to help fund its homeless shelters. I am looking for thoughts on where to find...

Starting a thrift store [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get information about starting a thrift store with a relationship to a charity like Goodwill?

Starting a thrift store [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to start a thrift store. I already have commercial buiding and items to sell. I would like to know how I need to set it up legally. What are the tax laws? Thank you :)

Starting a Thrift Store [ 0 Answers ]

I am gathering information on starting up a thrift store in So. California. My dream is to sell what I love to buy and to tie the profits to a local charity. Where does one go to find out about non-profit qualifications? I am not interested in websites that get rich off me purchasing their...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.