Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neemoric Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 02:59 PM
    Hearing aids
    I'm not sure if this is the right sight to ask this but what the hell. What is the best hearing aid on the market and it's web sight. Thanks rick
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 25, 2011, 01:00 AM
    The best one is the one the works FOR YOU as recommended by your health care professional.
    chicamocha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 08:58 PM
    I agree with the above comment. I work with hearing aids as a teacher and know that you will have to see an
    Audiologist and get your hearing tested in order to find the appropriate hearing aid for you. If you work outside and sweat a lot you might want to ask about hearing aids that are waterproof. There are also ones that are called "In the canal" hearing aids which are pretty neat. Ultimately pick the one that is right for you and definitely an audiologist will help a lot! :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hearing aids, good and bad [ 17 Answers ]

My wife needs a hearing aid. Tests show nerve loss, she hears clearly, but at only about 40% level. Has had professional testing done. I would like for you who use hearing aids to either recommend or warn against various makes and models, ie: (if you would be so kind), how much did yours cost, how...

Charitable organization for hearing aids [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any organization that could help supply hearing aids for me ?

Eviction summons hearing less than 24 hrs before hearing [ 1 Answers ]

We received an eviction summons for tomorrow at 1:00 pm. For hearing. Don't they have to give us at least 24 hrs notice for hearing. Plus, we gave the landlord money and had an agreement to pay rest of rent, and he filed on us.

View more questions Search