Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 12:22 PM
    I am not losing weight.
    Here's the full story. I need a lot of opions.
    PLEASE! HELP!

I was 17 when I started dieting. It was only because a friend of mine wanted somebody to do it with you. Up until then I always slightly laughed at the girls that thought it necissary to diet. I had always been thin. 5ft 2in. 107 lbs

So I did this diet with her just because and lost a lot of weight. Hahah I gained it back and more when I stopped it. I didn't think about dieting again until later when somebody told me I was fat. Seriously I was not fat.

So I went on a diet again. It came to the same result lost a lot gained more. Did that about 2 or 3 times more. Last I went on a diet I lost 20lbs. Went from 136 to 117lbs.
    And guess what! I gained. Last I deited. I did something very stupid and went down to only eating 400 calories every single day. And I stuck to it. Exercising about 3 hours a day.

When I deit I am very serious about it. Elimiting all starches is something I always do.
    Plus when you eat so little calories you can't waste it on empty calories.

So I say all this because I need some help. I am trying to loose again. I am eating 1200 calories. Because I know its not healthy to go below that.

Also. I have never thought diet pills where very good. But I don't know. And I am wondering what people think about hydrocut, and apidexin? Opinions please.

Thank you so much
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2011, 12:40 PM

You need a lifestyle change. Keep your input to 1200 calories a day or a bit less and continue to be active and exercise. Lay off the fatty stuff and eat more fruits and veggies.

You can't live on 400 calories a day. You'll end up losing weight but gaining a multitude of health problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a mommy @17 and losing weight for me is very hard and I don't know what to do.. Help?? I want to feel good and stop putting myself down.. My husband don't think I look bad but their time when I feel like I do.. When I meet my husband I was a size 12-13 now I'm a size 17-19. Its stressful just...

Losing weight with out losing my boobs. [ 4 Answers ]

I was talkn to my mom the other day and I told her I wanted to get rid of my tummy fat and just tightn it up. You know get in shape in all that. But she told me if I work out and lose my weight that I would also lose my boobs as well. Is that true?

I'm now losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm losing weight, I've lost about 5KG now over a few months at the most. I wanted to share my experiences. I like my food quite a lot and don't like exercise much at all! So if I can loose weight anyone can. I researched what sort of things should be a balanced healthy diet. I used to skip...

Losing weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 yrs old , I am 5"7 and about 160 pounds... I want to loose weight but I find I eat to big of portions and to many snacks and such.I run distance on track at school and go to practice about 5 out of 7 days a week however I don't seem to see results.how can I loose weight??

Losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

Is jogging or walking is a effective way to loose weight... :confused:

View more questions Search