Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2011, 11:31 AM
    Rehabilitation center
    This may be in the wrong topic but..

I've always had a dream of opening up a rehabilition center for orphaned wildlife. My friend and I were talking about this and she also has the same dream. Im just wondering how do people go about doing this? Is there classes you need to take to get licensing? What are some other things?

Its just a dream, and I am only 16, but It would be nice to know what would need to be done to make our dreams a reality.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2011, 11:44 AM

Is there a wildlife rehab center in your county? If so, call them and ask questions. Your public library should have info on this, along with province laws and rules/reg that must be followed, licensing fees that may be charged, training needed, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rehabilitation in canada [ 1 Answers ]

I got convicted of a felony when I has in my early 20's. I am now 42 and have not been in trouble since I was 24 and was stopped at the border and not allowed into Canada. What do I need to do to get what they call rehabilitation done so I can enter Canada?

Criminal rehabilitation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shortest time I can get my crimanial rehabilitation application back once I have submited it for a DUI nine years ago?

Accelerated rehabilitation [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with interfering with an officer and breach of peace, I was offered accelerated rehabilitation that would erase my crimes in a year but I thought I used it 6 years ago, or I could have used youthful offender I don't have the paperwork. I told the da this and he checked my record and...

Need physical and emotional rehabilitation [ 2 Answers ]

:( I am a 70 year old woman. I have depression, painful arthritis, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, back trauma... and live in a very stressful situation. I am in a very weak condition and have spent long periods in bed which has only weakened me more. Do not seem to be able to do anything...

View more questions Search