Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Blue pants
    What color of belt and shoes do you wear with blue pants?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 29, 2007, 12:46 PM
    I'm assuming that you're male here.

Iwould go with brown. One simply doesn't wear navy blue and black, and unfortunately, there aren't a LOT of other color choices for men's shoes and belts out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Hi`everyone, being a Q + A forum could you please take the time to read my story and tell me whether it has something to do with "psychic" or in fact "what the hell is this about?". It is long so please take your time to read it :) :lol: One night I was in a nice long sleep until suddenly I...

Navy men's sports coat w/what color pants? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who seems to always wear the wrong color sports coat with the wrong color pants. What is the general rule of thumb?

Blue screen [ 5 Answers ]

I get a blue screen when trying to reload windows. The following messages apears: Ntfs.sys - address f8172781 base at f8123000, datestamp 41107eea I cannot re-load windows or get past the blue screen.

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned off my dell inspiron b130 it was fine when I turned back on it states bad checksum. I can not access start up but I have tried to reboot and all other possibilities without any success . Do you have any suggestions this is a new laptop only about 8 months old I have had a compaq for...

View more questions Search