Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 08:28 AM
    About how I am going to get back my money
    Traitors are wolf in sheep clothing

Dear Sir/Mam:

I was scammed by this [email protected] help me send back my money from this person named Genov of Bulgaria..

Thank you.. I will wait for your immediate response!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2011, 08:31 AM
    Good luck with trying to get your funds back.
    This scam has been going on for quite a while now and seems to be spreading it's net wider.

Have you done the simple things, like ASKING for the money back ?

To be able to file an action in court you need to know exactly where they are located and what jurisdiction is covered by their offices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my money back [ 1 Answers ]

I have never own a house in Canada I file my income tax and all my money has gone MIf Deficiency Judgments how do I resolve this.and how do I get my money back.

How can I know when I'm going to get my money back [ 4 Answers ]

I apply in IAH for getting the fax I paid back it's almost 2months and half .

How can I get my money back? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi my name is Kajol and I really need some advice... My accountant has a friend that he knows very well and he needed money to start his business. Well my accountant knows how much I have and asked me to help his friend out... At first I said no then he told me that the friend will give back with...

How can I get my money back [ 9 Answers ]

On Saturday, I was notified by a Bank alert that a legal transaction had occurred taking money out of my bank, I went into the Bank and they would not give me any information, I would have to wait she told me, she also told me I should have been notified before they took the money. On yesterday...

View more questions Search