Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissDeBudlieAy Posts: 38, Reputation: -2

Jun 24, 2011, 05:17 AM
    Trying to lose weight... help me with recipes. Vegan, wheat, fat and sugar free?
    So I'm vegan but am currently trying to lose weight. I need to eliminate bad fats, sugar and wheat and gluten. If ny1 has recipe ideas id appreciate it :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2011, 05:23 AM
    Instead of cutting out a lot of that I would consider a lifestyle change that includes exercise and generally being active.
    GirlLovesNature Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 09:49 AM
    You need a good mixture of foods as a vegan so that you get all your nutrients and stay healthy. If you're finding you want to eat all the time, you might not be eating enough protein, as protein keeps you feeling full longer than carbs or fat. You should plan your meals around your protein source, and then make up the rest of the plate with fresh vegetables and grains. See here for some recipe ideas and information on the best vegan protein sources:
    Vegan Protein Sources

I've been vegan for over a year, and maintain a BMI of 18 without any effort. Here are some of my favorite recipes:
    Vegan Recipes
    Pea and Mint Risotto
    Nut Roast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it better to count calories or fat grams in order to lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

I am interested in knowing your advice regarding calories vs. fat grams... is it better to watch calories or far grams?

How to lose weight for free in a week [ 1 Answers ]

I need to lose weight by June 18 I need to Lose 10 Pounds By June 18 How to lose weight for free in a week For a 13 Year Old

Vegan can't lose weight. [ 7 Answers ]

According to a BMI calculator I have 27 pounds to lose My husband and I decided to go vegan for health reasons. I don't eat un-healthy. I home cook all but maybe 1 or 2 meals a week. I have not eaten any cheese, dairy, meat, etc for a nearly a month. I don't just eat potatoes I make sure that my...

Sugar free or fat free peanut butter [ 6 Answers ]

I love peanutbutter, but I'm trying to lose wieght. Any help will be appreciated.

View more questions Search