Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glengnes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 10:09 PM
    20 hydroquinone?
    My doctor prescribed 20% hydroquinone for my face... some research say it is cancer causing... is 20% to strong to use on your face... I have only been using 20% for a week... I can already see a change in the color of my skin.
    Adhiraj Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2011, 01:09 PM

20%HQ is to strong for the face,Dermatologist always give 4%HQ.
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2011, 08:25 PM
    That's sounds really dangerous 0.0
    leela77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 02:10 AM
    I wish I could find a doctor who would prescribe me with such a high dosage! I'll buy it from you, if you don't want it. [email protected]
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Apr 27, 2012, 02:21 PM
    wow what did you tell your doctor to make them give you 20% ? most wouldn't give you that high of percentage.. I went to a derma doctor once he refuse give me anything for my skin to brighten it with... he pissed me off I never went back to him again.. IF someone who is fair skin wanted to darken there skin he would have been fine with it cause it the majority of fair skin people who do it... so its OK.. but a naturally dark skin person want to brighten there skin its taboo... double standard... they sell 20% at this website I know... but they take too long when sending your product... I waited forever for my 10% to come in mail... it took 2 1/2 weeks . When I used it it did wonders on my skin...
    MS LUXE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 07:18 AM
    Which site was it that you received this 20 % on I would love to know.

May 28, 2012, 10:05 PM
    Here's the link to the site

http://isis-cosmeceuticals.com/

When you order from them they will give you instructions on how to use it, and also tell you when to stop using hydroquinone. They have some good stuff. I just wish they had next day shipping like most companies do.

http://isis-cosmeceuticals.com/

May 28, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Oh meant to tell you it not cheap to order hydro from them
    Sara uk Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Can you two ;) stop with this isis & glowingoil advertising, at first it was cute and all but now it's just annoying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone 10% [ 8 Answers ]

For the whole body…Where can I find this? .. Or if you make your own please let me know

Hydroquinone [ 6 Answers ]

OK so, I made a lot of research and know how to mix my own HQ lotion. My question is can you subsite the dipropylen glycol for Glycerine? (please I don't need any negative comments on why I shouldn't lighten up my skin, if you don't the answer, ignore my post) Thank youuuuu!!

Anyone try 20% hydroquinone? [ 20 Answers ]

I have no intention of putting 20% on my face... that's for sure, but I do plan on diluting it down. I have only been able to find one other place besides by prescription to get HQ above 4%... but I don't think the other place will work out because the minimum order is 100 jars... what the heck am...

View more questions Search