Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meowcat101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 09:16 PM
    Can people die or get put in hospital from an asthma attack ?
    [can I die from my asthma?]
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 09:50 PM

Yes. If you leave it untreated you can die. I've lost two friends to asthma.

See a doctor please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleading from the nose after asthma attack and sneazing [ 5 Answers ]

My dog keeps having asthma attacks and some times starts sneezing straight after as if to clear his nose from something but last night he has an attack and sneazed but this time it was different he started to sneaze blood from his nose. Can any one help me ore give me some advise I shall be very...

Panic attack and pain... friend could die? [ 7 Answers ]

Panic attacks... pain.. lak of breathing? I'm afraid my friend might die She says that she has these attacks... where she can't move... talk or breath.. She is in an amazing amount of pain when they happen... yesterday Her school call911 because she could have died oh lak of air... I don't...

Doggy Asthma Attack? What to do. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone... So a gal I work with was up last night with her dog because she said that the dog was having an asthma attack. It couldn't breathe and was shaking. She gave it some benedryl and she said it seemed to help, the dog finally calmed down after an hour or so What do you do for a...

Is my cat coughing or having an asthma attack [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... I have a male cat... his name is ZAC... I got him six months ago... I don't know his exact age but I guess he's 2 or may be 1 and half yr old... its my first pet so I can't count on this... so anyway... suddenly he has started coughing... now I have been searching internet but unable to find...

View more questions Search