Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prudently Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 07:21 PM
    Antique Iron Bed Rails/Wheels
    Greetings! Today I purchased an Antique Iron Bed (head/foot boards rounded slots) that did not come with the round pin iron rails and one wheel is damaged.

Please HELP... I need to know what type of rail, pin and wheel are needed to restore my BEAUTIFUL bed. BTW, I will not be painting the bed and would also love to know how to clean it and prevent further rusting?

Best Regards!
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Small Iron Antique Tricycle [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small iron antique tricycle I am trying to find out more about. There are no screws except one on the wooden seat, which I believe was put there as a repair. The bike is small in dimension, as if for a very young infant; although it is not. Most likely it is for a doll or something like...

My 2yr old goes to bed OK but always wakes at 2am n ends up in our bed. Help? [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 year old daughter has no problems going to bed, we have done the same routine since she was a new born, but every night between 2am and 4am she wakes up and will not go back to sleep and will paddy for hours until we finally give in and she sleeps with us, she is also very clingy to mummy.

Help for antique bed rails [ 4 Answers ]

I bought an antique bed on eBay... I thought it came with rails but the rails sent were not compatible with the bed. The hardware is missing the head and foot board have grooves that don't make sense to me... I was told(from an eBay seller) to mortisse them and just use another type of rail...

Antique iron bed [ 1 Answers ]

My mother has an old iron bed in her basement. It is simply made. The head board is round with flat spindles and higher than the foot board. There is no ornamentation on it. I think one might call austere?? Can anyone tell me what it might be worth? :) :) thanks

Flower boxes for wrought iron rails [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all - I would like to find instructions for building flower boxes - any suggestions? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.