Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anitachitkara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 06:39 PM
    Pain after laparotomy?
    My son aged 16 had a laprotomy one and a half months back to remove a vascular tumour. Almost a week back a strange pain has started in that area when he changes position .doctor says its because of the nerves as they are regenerating and going into the mesh which has been put to reconstruct the lost muscle.he does not want to start pain killers for him.he is very uneasy and its really difficult to see him like this.any suggestions..

Check out some similar questions!

First itching, then burning and severe pain, now mild pain with white bumps. Help [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my vagina started itching. I figured it was thrush or something. I took vagisil cream and the itching stopped, but the very next morning it was so painful I couldn't stand, sit, walk or anything. My right vagina lip is swollen with a bump on it. It's very dry. I read this could be...

Chronic hip pain continuously, pain has moved to the middle of the thigh [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything other than ibuprofen, naproxen, arthritic pain medicine, loratab than may help this continousl chronic pain.

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

Sharp pain after laparotomy [ 1 Answers ]

I had an exploratory laparotomy 2 1/2 months ago to remove endometriosis. I still have some tenderness in my abdomin but I keep getting these sharp pains when I cough and sneeze and if I bend a certain way and also when I lay on my right side. Is this normal? I may just be paranoid. Thanks!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.