Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cateyes51059 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 06:20 PM
    Pain in r lower quadrant-not back pain hx with chronic back could this be gyn
    I suffer from chronic severe back pain. Recently I have been experiencing are lower quardrant pain this pain has become severe- can tell- getting up from sitting.is very painful that I have to try several attempts to get up because is so severe. Sitting is good as long as I don't have to get up. I have a thought of what may be happening which my female qrgans. No appendix or galladder removed. Please help me and tell me what I should do.t/u hopefull...

Check out some similar questions!

Chronic back pain since c-section/epidural [ 22 Answers ]

December 13, 2006 Hospital (recovery after c-section) - lots of back pain, especially in lower back, left of spine. I'll refer to this as the "spot". The spot felt like a huge knot the size of a nickel and was extremely painful. Especially when I laid on it Kept telling the nurses my back...

What is the cause of my back pain and lower back stomach and more pain ? [ 1 Answers ]

Lower back and lower intestent stomach hard trouble usine the bathroom and my rib cage

Chronic back pain since c-section/epidural Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Around the end of 2007- everything just continued to get worse. It hurt to stand, it hurt worse to sit, even worse to lay down. I went to my physician again. He said to do physical therapy. They gave me a referral. My insurance wouldn't allow me to go to the therapist they referred me to. I called...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.