Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coralreef96 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 11:17 AM
    How long will my face take to heal?
    Well I had two pimples on my cheek and I stupidly decided to pop them which left two scabs, I then went swimming in pool the next few days and my scabs became infected and yellow. I read on Google to get rid of the yellow scab so I peeled it off and had two holes in my face. I cleaned them out and put neosporin on them and now there's two big indented cuts on my face. How many days do you think they will take to heal because I am going to visit my boyfriend in 3 days. Also, what should I do to make them heal faster? Should I use hydrogen peroxide for the white around the holes or leave it alone and continue to use neosporin only. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take 4 belly piercing to heal? [ 2 Answers ]

Some people are telling me to wait 4-6 weeks to take out the belly ring and put in a new 1 and some people are saying wait 6 months so which one is it?

How long does snug take to heal? [ 3 Answers ]

I've had a snug piercing for a couple months, it's just one of my 13 piercings. Its not infected and I clean it 4 times a day, but its still very sore and I can barely touch my ear. Also, my rook hurts and I got it done a couple months ago. Is there any way I can hurry the healing process or ease...

How long does a Broken Ankle take to heal? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I broke my Ankle in January 2009, both of the bones and had an operation and got nine screws put in and I finally got a job and during the day it swells up, but on the next morning it is a lot better, any advise what I can do to make it better, besides not walking, I have a job where I sit...

How long will it take for a calf injury to heal? [ 7 Answers ]

How long will it take for a pierced calf (i.e pierced right through the muscle) to heal? Would it ever feel normal? What will the side effects be? Please help!

How Long To Heal? [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to heal from a broken shoulder? How long does it take to recover from a collarbone fracture? Clavicle fractures should heal completely within 12 weeks, but the pain usually subsides within a few weeks. Often patients are back to full activities before 12 weeks has passed,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.