Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phooey Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 10:16 AM
    Theft Under 5000 in Edmonton AB for a deodorant stick
    I was caught stealing o deodorant stick from zellers, and charged with theft under 5000. I had, a few nights before, been kicked out of my parents house and was starting to smell and had wanted to go job hunting that day. Having no money to use to buy it, thanks to my banks service fees (-_-), I tried to steal it, with obvious little success.

As it says in the title, I live in Edmonton AB.

Court is soon, and was wondering if anybody could help me out on what to say, like if I should plead guilty, or not guilty and things like that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 11:40 AM

Ask about a first offenders program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft Under $1000, Edmonton Alberta over 20 years ago [ 3 Answers ]

Over 20 years ago I did the dumbest thing in my life, that still haunts me to this day. I stole from a KMart store in Edmonton, Alberta. The merchandise was under $100. The store called the police and I was taken to the statio, fingerprinted, photoed and given a court dte. When I went to court...

I was charged with theft under 5000 by employer in Edmonton, Ab. [ 7 Answers ]

There is evidence and I confessed to the police. They gave me a finger print day and a court day. It's my first offence and everything was given back. What is the worst thing that can happen because I don't have a criminal record.

THEFT UNDER $5000 - second offence. (1st offence = theft from employer) [ 10 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. Living in british columbia, canada. Yesterday me and my friend were shoplifting at metrotown mall.. we were being followed around the mall because of our big purses and did not know it until we went into "old navy" where we saw a bunch of bathing suits and flip flops and jammed...

Theft Under 5000/ way under 5000 [ 14 Answers ]

Okay this is probably one of the dumbest things I have done, day before yesterday I was caught on my own street with 2 other friends and I went into an open car, now I was not going to steal any money, I just didn't want to look like a pansy, I know stupid excuse. Anyway, right when I was in the...

View more questions Search