Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittneyg20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 07:23 AM
    Please help me
    I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now and it hasn't been working but all of a sudden I have a period last month twice and this month it came really early for one day and it was light pinkish with slight cramps increased hunger and sleepiness. But as I was browsing I came across ovarian cysts so I don't know which one to be more concerned about help me
    rebeccahstrean Posts: 165, Reputation: 9

Jun 23, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Since this is a alternative medicine question I will say this. I had overian cysts before. Take 5 drops of atomidine every day for 2-3 months they will disappear. You need to be careful however cause I had let mine go to far and my right overy collapsed on me. So make sure you check with your doctor also. They don't tell you to take alternative medicine though. They will proballyperscribe you birth control to disolve the cysts. And in your case trying to get pregnant that won't help you. Try the Atomidine drops for the amout of time I said. Go back to your doctor and see if they dissoloved or gone:)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2011, 09:23 AM

Atomidine can be VERY dangerous.

You need to see a Physician and be examined. This might be cysts, this could be anything else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search