Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 07:26 AM

Just stop using all of that gunk and keep your skin clean by washing morning and night.

I guess you have had all the information we can give you on getting rid of facial acne.
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Jul 5, 2011, 10:28 PM
    To EVERYONE :)

Hehe, I think it has been a week. Right now I think my acne is slowly improving... im washing my face with the clean and clear cleanser, the toner. Then putting on tea tree antispetic cream on top of it to shrink the pimples. Then sometimes when it gets red I'm just using aloe vera gel from Thursday plantation.(if your from aus)

So overall.. my pimples on my forehead ARE flattening and are less red. I am watching my diet although I am havint the occasional orange cake. *my favourite*

Thanks so much! You guys are AMAZING xx
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorhobbsx View Post
    Thanks so much!! You guys are AMAZING xx
    YOU are amazing for following through on a good program. Plus, your stress level is lower now too. Let us know in the future, maybe in another week.

Jul 6, 2011, 08:23 PM
    To wondergirl,

I would never have been more confident with my acne without your help! Im startingto get a few pimples on my cheeks D: Oh no.. So Im drinknig 2 cups of green tea a day. (Longjin tea) Im finding some of my acne is turning into like spots but then the rest is liket urning into whiteheads?? And especaillyw hen I wash it in the morning like cleansing.. it gets so red and there's dry skin everywhere.
    Im scared to mousitrize it because it might block the pores.

Xooxoxox
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 08:28 PM

Cover your face with a warm, damp washcloth. When it cools, put it under warm water again and wring it out, then put it over your face. Do this for about fifteen minutes or so several times a day. This will cause the whiteheads to break naturally and become little scabs and then heal. Also, take showers and let the warm water spray gently on your face. Never pick on pimples or try to pop them.

It's hard to think about it now when clear skin is so important to you, but truly this won't last forever. As your hormones settle down, your face will clear up.

Jul 6, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Ok I will definitely try this. I heard excersising is good for blood flow and it gets rid of acne? Or HELPS
    It? Is that true? If I walk/jog everday for about half an hour do you think that will help acne? Also, I thought that COLD water was good for acne.. Ok so in the shower now I will put on warm water.
    I also have like a patch of just spots... because it used to be acne it someitmes gets really red. Do you think putting aloe vera gel on this will get rid of it? Is this like a scarr or something?

Xxxxx
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 08:37 PM

Aloe vera is good.

Did we ever talk about zinc? (I'm too lazy to read back in this thread.)

Jul 8, 2011, 08:46 PM
    To wondergirl,

Yes we talked about zinc. I am so depressed now I have 3 big pimples on my cheek. I'm scared I'm going to get cheek acne now! :'( HOw do I do the whitehead thing with the hot water towel.? Is it after cleanser I just get a towel and soak it in hot water and leave it on my forehead for 15min? Then after that I do toner? Is that right?
    Im so scared.. ive been dirnking heaps of green tea and I'm tyring not to get TO stressed... I had a really rich chocolate cake yesterday though.
    Please help me I know I must be anoying but I'm so scared it will spread! :'(

Xxoxoxo
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2011, 09:01 PM

Get a washcloth, get it wet with warm water, wring it out, lay it on your face. When it cools, put it under the warm water again and wring it out again, then lay it on your face. Do this for at least 15 minutes maybe three times a day.

Chocolate cake? You ate chocolate cake? You were supposed to give that to meeeeeeeeeee.

Jul 8, 2011, 09:08 PM
    To wondergirl,

OK got it!! So is that after cleansering? Also how do I prevent the cheek acne from spreading! I might attach pics later for you to see!

HAHAHA IF I EVER MEET U I will get you chocolate cakee <3 :DD
    Xoxox

Jul 13, 2011, 01:30 AM
    TO WONDERGIRL!!

OHMYGOSSHH :D So happy! My forehead acne is totally clearing up I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but it is COMPLETELY flat... not red at all! Its just now like the mark like a dot! How do I get rid of that?? And it's a good thing right?

I have a few forming on my cheeks but.. I CAN GET RID OF THAT :D Would aloe vera gel from Thursday plantion work for the dots left on my forehead?? Im scared they will pop up again and how long will it take for all the spots to go! I want it to go fast before summer ends!

XOXOOXOX
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorhobbsx View Post
    My forehead acne is totally clearing up I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but it is COMPLETELY flat... not red at all! Its just now like the mark like a dot! How do I get rid of that?? And it's a good thing right?
    Wow! That sounds really good! Give it all time to heal, and keep doing what you're doing. Use the gel -- it's a natural healer.
    Im scared they will pop up again and how long will it take for all the spots to go! I want it to go fast before summer ends!
    Don't be scared. That raises your stress level. Eat good foods and be happy. You do realize you are at that age where the smallest stress or all those hormones churning around can cause a new outbreak. If that happens, try to relax. Remind yourself this phase of your life will end.

You are a sweet and charming young lady. It's the Taylor inside that counts, the kind and loving and polite Taylor that I've gotten to know. XXXOOO

Jul 13, 2011, 08:00 PM
    Aww thank you so much! :D But the aloe vera gel I have isn't actually MADE for acne I think on the packet it says "for minor cuts or burns"... so do you think I can still use it?
    And will it clear up by the end of summer!!

THANKS xoxox

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

What to do about acne [ 8 Answers ]

I have three BIG bumps on my face and I want to dry them up as soon as possible. I hear lemon is a natural antibacteral agent. Does anyone know of any face mask recipes I can use ?

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

Acne [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have suffered from having acne for around 8 years now. It is very embarrassing. I have it on my face, back, chest and arms. I have tried many different products and event went to see a dermotologist. The dermo. Said that it is hereditary and there is nothing that they...

View more questions Search