Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbc632004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Can you find the best word to complete this sentence - "If things go wrong, try to av
    Can you find the best word to complete this sentence - " If things go wrong, try to avoid ___ too much. In due time, things, will turn all right."
    Abhimanyu Pudi Posts: 77, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2012, 01:37 AM
    I didn't really understand your point. Why don't you fill the space with a word of your choice, so that we can improve it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS word/excel 'the spelling check is complete for the entire page'.. won't turn off [ 0 Answers ]

I get this window message on my MS word and excel, "The spelling check is complete for the entire page", on whatever document I open, even a blank page. Clicking OK does not help and it will not allow me to close the window. As a matter of fact, I cannot close the document, or close the blank...

How to write sentence in french using the word have [ 1 Answers ]

I have a clock in my class at school.

How do I use the word too in a sentence [ 1 Answers ]

How do I use the word too in a sentence

Try to find the verb in this sentence [ 1 Answers ]

A recent report on Cuban land crabs show that they can run faster horses.

How to best word this sentence? [ 13 Answers ]

... working on an FAQ item, so I want to keep it worded as a question... The question is "can I send and receive email?", but I want to include "to and from other members" since guests cannot use the feature. Is it rightly worded as "Can I send and receive email to/from other members?" ...

View more questions Search