Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vince_vince Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 07:43 PM
    They want in while I'm gone
    I rent a room in a house now they want a key to my room do I half to give them
    A key
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2011, 07:54 PM

They have a right to entry with notice, I am surprised they did not keep or have a key when they rented it to you.

They should not enter unless it is an emergency without giving you a proper notice * often 24 hours* to inspect or do repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you put the name(s) of your children on a deed if they are at least 18 ? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I put my children on the deed to my house? The youngest is 18 years old. I live in the state of CT.

My neighbour moan all the time about my kids no matter what time of day if they play [ 2 Answers ]

When my kids play my neighbour moans when they are at the front of our house and at the back and even when they are in there own house they even tried to get the sociel services on to us its getting to the point that my kids don't play because he only comes around kicking off

Skick arena chets what are they [ 1 Answers ]

Wahat are they

Can they do this? [ 8 Answers ]

When I went to pick up my daughter on Sat. her monster(mother) freaked out when I told her to return a car I had let her borrow. Anyway she would not let me out of the house and continually bared the door by throwing herself against it (she is fat). So I pushed her out of the way and left with my...

View more questions Search