Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soraya.n Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2011, 10:50 AM
    Making trailers
    I want to make a trailer out of some AVI episodes but I don't know what program to use.I just want a free program which I can import a few episodes in it and then cut some parts of them,mix them together and replace the sound with another one which I've cut from other episodes.I'd like to make a trailer out of the movies and serials I have so I can enjoy my free time.would you please suggest me a free program which is easy to use and can provide these? Except windows movie maker?!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2011, 11:08 AM
    Best Free Video Editor
    soraya.n Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jul 19, 2011, 02:09 AM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serial numbers for travel trailers? [ 3 Answers ]

Is travel trailer serial number gulf stream 51-6-T-CVDH-7814 A FEMA TRAILER VIN #1NL1GTR2761078214

Video trailers [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to play video trailers from the internet it refers me to web help and asks about sound devices. I can play things from I-tunes and certain websites but I can not for example listen to the news or certain trailers from web sites. I have the latest version of windows media as well??...

Why won't trailers play? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm on a web site, and there's a "click to view trailer" icon, but when I click on it it always says "page cannot be displayed". This happens all the time now! It never used to! Do I need to change something on my media player settings or something? If so, how would I do that? I use...

Why can't watch streaming video's or trailers? [ 3 Answers ]

Do you need certain software or a certain program to be able to watch streaming video's or trailers on the internet? Every time I try and watch one the video and sound goes on and off every few seconds and takes over 30 minites to be able to get to the end of a 4 or 5 minite video. I'm using...

View more questions Search