Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOST2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 09:52 AM
    4 years not together and he starts dating and I want him back?
    I have been separated for 4yrs from him and we have remained over time very close and he has finally decided to move on. I feel like it is consuming me. I have moved on and, in all this time we never got divorced until 3 months ago, telling myself before I went in, if something is wrong don't go through with it.

And now I am here with boyfriend and, he is dating and, I have lost 20lbs in 3 weeks because I feel as though I want him back??
    Cheyenneann Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 01:34 PM
    Well don't put yourself threw that and if it is he wants to move on let him put your new body to work Show off show him you can find someone wayyyy better then him so that one guy you are going to search for will treat you right and make you feel good!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 05:18 PM

Maybe because you were still close, that the finality of getting the divorce is hard to accept, and you have second thoughts.

They will pass in time. See your doctor if you are concerned about your short term health.
    Jordanh95 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 12:33 AM
    You know what... this makes me mad you hurt him, so he moved on if you go back into his life your going to hurt him more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a man you are dating suddenly starts ignoring you... [ 13 Answers ]

I have been seeing a guy for about 4 months All seemed OK, then suddenly - out of nowhere- he starts ignoring my text/calls/emails. We didn't get into a fight or anything, and the last time we saw each other we had fun. What makes a guy just cut off contact with you out of the blue? Even his...

5 years single just getting back on the dating wagon [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my question is how can I tell if my friend likes me? I'm starting from scratch here and feel out of my depth after 5 years of being single I feel like I'm ready to get back on the horse as they say, my friend and I have slept together over 2 weeks ago it just happened one minute we...

I want m ex girlfrind back who's into dating with a man who's going abroad for years [ 5 Answers ]

See.. I have an ex-girlfriend.. she broke up with me for a reason of she loves someone... but when I really got a chance to talk to her, she told me that, what she feels now is, she still likes me more than the person she's hooked up with. And here's a trick. That person she's been hooked in 4...

The Good: I'm back out dating! The Bad: I'm back out dating. [ 11 Answers ]

Well to start I've recently been testing the waters following a break of a 4 year relationship 2 months ago (one of those where she wanted to marry me, I had the ring and we split things). So I've recovered I'm out meeting people, I feel ready and now I'm dating. Now I know dating is pretty...

7 years on credit report starts when? [ 1 Answers ]

When does the 7 year rule begin in terms of clearing the report of those issues? I have a few that are dated 09/00- do I have to wait until Sept. 07 to get them off, or because it IS 07, can I get them off now? Also, does the 7 years start when it was first reported, or when the act happened- say.....

View more questions Search