Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cccpland Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 07:22 PM
    What represents the unrecorded deposits in a checking account?
    What represents the uncleared checks and
    Unrecorded deposits in a checking account?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 22, 2011, 03:39 AM

Uncleared checks are those that have been written, but have yet to show on the bank statement. Unrecorded deposits are similar, but in these days rare.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Treasury deposits money into my account? [ 3 Answers ]

The other day I was checking my online banking and apparently the US treasury deposited money into my account. Now it was a small amount, less than a dollar. But the guy at the bank couldn't explain the REASON for the deposit, he just offered that they do that sometimes to make sure they have the...

Can a checking account be garnished if they don't know the account number? [ 3 Answers ]

When a court ordered judgment is entered against you, can it randomly be sent to any bank to determine if you have an account there, or do they have to know what your checking account number is in order to send the garnishment?

Checking account [ 3 Answers ]

My name is olga and I recently deposited a check through the atm at usbank (the bank I bank with) and yesterday when I called to check my account I was told that my account was on a hold and that I had to contact the fraud department. Why could that be the banker told me that he didn't know why....

Lien on checking account [ 1 Answers ]

If a mortgage company forcloses on my on property I defaulted on , can they seek a lien on my checking account?

View more questions Search