Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camcmahon1989 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 01:56 PM
    How do you get fake tan out of white trousers? Help!
    This is a long shot I know but by any chance does anyone know if it is possible to get a pea sized stain of fake tan out of white trousers??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2011, 04:35 PM

What is the fabric?
    camcmahon1989 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 02:04 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    White linen trousers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best fake tan for really pale skin? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering what the best brand of fake tan was for getting a really light, natural looking tan on really ivory-white skin? I cannot emphasis how pale I am, I'm like one shade pinker than albino and there is basically no natural bronze or brown tones to my skin. I normally like...

What is the best fake tan for fair/medium skin? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Well, the name kind of speaks for it's self... What is the best (most effective without going streaky) fake tan for fair/medium skin? What do you guys think? Xoxox

Fake tan disater [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people! Is there anything I can use that can be found in my house to reduce fake tan patches in the next day. I made the mistake of using an old fake tan lotion and it looks dredful.. Help me please need to be streak free and re tanned by Thursday!! Thanks Xxx

Fake tan [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my fake tan go darker, I usually use a the joinsons holiday sun, then put fake tan over it, but it doesn't ever seem to go that dark? X

View more questions Search