Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annetrude's Avatar
    Annetrude Posts: 0, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #1

    Jan 29, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Multiple dependent parameters from 1 experiment, alpha?
    Hi,
    I have a lot of parameters coming from 1 behavioural experiment. Usually, if you have a lot of parameters, you should adapt your alpha for multiple testing by dividing by the number of parameters.

    But, as my parameters are NOT independent (e.g. frequency and duration of 1 behaviour and parameter A, parameter B and parameter A divided by A+B), how do I treat my alpha?

    If 2 parameters are dependent in one way or the other, do I treat them as 1 parameter?

    Thanks!

    Annetrude.

Check out some similar questions!

Dependent status [ 5 Answers ]

If a father does not pay child support and the child does not live with him at all during the year, is he allowed to claim him as a dependent on his taxes?

Tax returns for H4 dependent [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Atlanta tax Expert, I am on H1B visa and worked for the full 2005 fiscal year. I got married on December 6th 2005 and my wife arrived in the US on 12th January 2006. I am planning to file for my wife's ITIN number along with my Federal Return. My question is - For 2005 tax returns...

Claim as Dependent? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1-B and my wife is on H4. My son is a US citizen who was born in 2004. My wife and kid were out of US for 11 and a half months visiting my country on a vacation. I have the following questions: 1. Can I still file with "Married Filling Jointly" status? 2. Can I still claim my...


View more questions Search
 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.