Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briannc22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 03:47 AM
    How to get out of Word for mac 2008 program
    I am writing a letter in the above program on my Mac using OS X10.6 and tried to delete a paragraph when all the content went blue, and a revolving color wheel appeared on the page and doesn't allow me to close the program.

How do I resolve this problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Hi Brodio from Montreal, I came across your story from 2008, your word inspired me... [ 0 Answers ]

The forum I read your story on wwas closed but I found one on detox as that is wwhat I was reseaching and I felt my story would in turn insprie someone else to be able to imagine a better life wihtout crystal meth, I'm not sure how these forums work I have never done them before but I wanted share...

How do I get a letterhead to appear every time I open up mac word [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a letterhead to appear every time I open up mac word.. I am trying do mak a letterhead and I don't want to use header and footer as it fades into the background and I need it to be in the forefront so I can also email it.. I also would like to have it appear every time I open up word....

Is there a program for mac (preferably free) that can play vidoes and resume them aft [ 2 Answers ]

I have a long video file that I want to watch but I don't have time to watch it all at once. Is there a (free or cheap) program for that can resume videos after you quit and restart it? I have looked for something that can do it on Google but I can't find any.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.