Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sparkle24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 12:48 AM
    "Lion" 26/50 II by Nancy Glazier
    I received as a gift, a signed, numbered picture of the head of a male Lion several years ago. It was purchased in Palm Springs, CA and is numbered 26/50 II with the single word, Lion.
    I'm trying to determine it's approximate date and value.

I've searched online and see many works by Nancy Glazier, but not mine.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Cover of "the lion sleeps tonight"? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm chasing up an artist who did a cover of "wimoweh"/"the lion sleeps tonight" for my parents. All they can remember is that "it was some scottish guy" who did the particular cover that they want. If anybody could help out it would be greatly appreciated.

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.