Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocko7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 10:54 PM
    F.Scott
    I have 2 8x10 paintings on canvas signed F.scott left bottom corner.Two different scenes of sail boats,one has a dock with small boat house.Original frames and appears to have auction numbers on the backs... 103-104.Who is this artist? And are the collectible?

Check out some similar questions!

Scott mowers [ 0 Answers ]

I have a scotts 16-42 riding mower.drive belt broke and of course I am replacing,my question is !Is there a place to get a diagram of the routeing ,install of this belt.This is not the mower blade belt but the small belt(drive)

Scott who? [ 38 Answers ]

The big story today is former Bush Press Secretary Scott McClellan's "scathing criticisms" of Bush in his new memoir. As I recall, past discussions of Mr. McClellan concluded - on both sides of the debate - that he was an incompetent boob. Current Press Secretary Dana Perino and McClellan...

Congratulations Scott! [ 16 Answers ]

I just want to congratulate ScottGem on being a newly published author! ;) It is nice to have such a high level of professionalism on Ask Me Help Desk. We are very lucky. InformIT: Microsoft Office Access 2007 VBA - $31.99

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.