Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avery2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 08:09 PM
    Help desk for hp printers?
    I have an HP Officejet 6500 wireless printer. All the cartridges are new but it is only printing in red when I try to print something.
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jun 21, 2011, 02:38 PM

Printer head(s) may be clogged with dried ink, stopping the flow of ink on all but the red color. Consult the HP website for procedures to correct the problem(s).
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 21, 2011, 03:25 PM

6500 or 6500A? The 6500 is an older machine. Are these the cartridges that came with it? Are they genuine HP carts?

Did it ever work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon printers help desk [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Cannon MP530. It has stopped printing. I keep getting error code 306 - reconnect to computer and re-power my printer. Note that prior to this I did disconnect the USB cable to my computer --- but I have connected and re-connected it several times with no success. My printer works fine...

Desk want boot up all the way can I send a boot disk from my laptop to the desk hard [ 1 Answers ]

Desktop want boot up give me a disk boot failue I do not have disk to insert how do I get it to bootup

Canon printers help desk [ 1 Answers ]

My mp180 doesn't switch on and gives a message of scanner error.please guide

Canon printers help desk [ 1 Answers ]

My pixma ip4000/ip300 will only print in blue... new tanks been cleaned etc. help please

Canon printers - help desk [ 5 Answers ]

My Cannon i860 will not print.

View more questions Search