Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i0nicgen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 10:08 AM
    My GF is being molested
    Hello everyone,I am in a very bad situation, my girlfriend is staying in her home country for 2 months, and her brother arrived yesterday also,the situation is that,her brother has molested her during her sleep,she has awaken to finding him doing things to her,using her hands or body,she also told me he has done it to his aunt,their aunt's daughter,and to her, she is afraid of it but doesn't dare to say anything because he is the golden boy of the family, "the favorite",her family doesn't trust her much and I would think they wouldn't believe her if she did tell, I have been trying to build up her courage to do something, the problem is their house is under construction and right now they all sleep on the same room, and he sleeps right beside her,I have given her ideas on how to stop it, but they only seem to work for a while. I wanted to confront him personally, but she warned me not to do it saying we would break up if I did anything, it took her a lot to say this to someone else, I am the first she has told this to. I don't know what to do, I keep trying to think of ways to stop it, I told her to wake her mother up when he does it, like wake her up right when he's trying it, but I don't think she dares to do that, she's afraid of what might happen, if they don't believe her or he gives some cheap excuse and they believe him. I thought about sending him a message telling him I knew what he was doing, to try and scare him, I know he's a coward, but I don't know if that will work, I would appreciate any advice anyone would be willing to give,anything at all, I want to stop this from happening but it seems to be such a delicate situation.
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 19, 2011, 02:38 PM

Regardless, she needs to tell her mother. She can do it with everyone else who's been the victim here. Also, how old is she?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 4 yr old daughter was molested by my 12 yr oldnephew.. what do I need to do? [ 9 Answers ]

***. Give me some advice on what else I can do aside from talking to his parents which it seems to me does not really believe what I said... there is no way a four year old girl would know all the details about everything that my nephew did to her... *** help me... it feels like my whole world just...

How do I move on after remembering I was molested? [ 5 Answers ]

Several times I have had flashbacks of abuse of the sexual nature. I have remembered at least three different incidents. This past Thanksgiving I confronted my Mother about my fears and telling her that I was having flashbacks of being molested by my father. She confirmed my suspicions, by telling...

He molested my sister and is now living with us! Help! [ 6 Answers ]

My stepfather molested my little sister a few years back and my mother has now allowed him to move back into our house. I don't know who to contact in order to get him out. Iam going to college soon and will have to leave my sister alone. My mother does not respect my opinion that he should not be...

How can I cope with being molested? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was younger, I was the only girl who had an elder brother. All other families were all boys, or all girls... or the brother was the youngest. I remember being so close to my elder brother. I looked up to him, I trusted him. But I didn't know that how he was with me wasn't how other...

Molested [ 16 Answers ]

I was molested when I was 8. Like he touched me sexualy but when I told my friend he had said ohh I guess that's not a big deal... and I was flipping out cause I'm 16 now ans I still have nightmares but it only happened once and the guy isn't in jail. He told My parents what he did and then I just...

View more questions Search