Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Jun 19, 2011, 08:07 AM
    A love mystery
    A love mystery
    If God really exists, there can be no business more important than getting to know him. All through history, men and women have been struggling to determine and define the existence of a Supreme Being, as well as his characteristics and his relationship with Humankind.
    Through the observation of Nature, the Universe and the intellectual musing of philosophical type, men have been trying all kinds of ways to access to a better knowledge of God.
    The Biblical version maintains that the one and only God, that transcends human comprehension, has wanted to reveal Himself, that is, has decided to manifest before Humankind so that we could know Him to the best of our possibilities. And so, God leaves traces of his footsteps and of his Creation, but, above all, He reveals Himself directly to concrete persons of the people of Israel, chosen by Him as interlocutor and go-between. This process reaches its climax with Jesus Christ, God’s Son, incarnated, who brings the knowledge of the invisible God to the World.
    It is with Jesus Christ that the threefold personal dimension we can find in God becomes evident. The Father creator, the Son, redeemer and the Holy Spirit that bestows life.
    In Jesus Christ’s words and actions we can discover that in God there exists an internal flow of love and life that is spread out over Humankind. This mystery, that we call the Trinity, is therefore a reality of immeasurable love, which we can access to, thanks to Christ.
    And, precisely because God is a mystery of Love, the way to welcome it is not through rational considerations but by opening up our heart to Him.
    This is why Jesus Christ insists in saying that those who believe in this God, who has loved our world, will not be condemned. To place our trust in God who is love and that manifests as a Father, a Son and a Holy Spirit, guarantees an eternal life.
    Why on earth is it so hard and difficult to really trust Him? We say we do, but do we, in the deep down of our hearts believe it?

Gromitt82
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 19, 2011, 07:36 PM
    I have no choice but to trust Him. When you realize how much in life is out of your hands... you have to know not to be able to trust solely on oneself.

Psalm 14:1 "...the fool says in his heart, "there is no God."..."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Mystery [ 3 Answers ]

We have what looks a lot like a T675 single lever rotating shower valve, fairly old. We're having problems with water pressure when we turn it to hot, and are trying to remove the valve to fix it, but can not get it off! We see a small hole underneath the valve but no screw or anything. What...

Mystery [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie. About a college age photography student a boy whose family is wealthy. He falls in love with a mysterious but pretty girl. Who turns out to be a fugitive thief who tries stealing millions in money. At the end an FBI Agent or U.S. Marshall is questioning the guy about...

Mystery 3/25/09 [ 7 Answers ]

View more questions Search