Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Jun 19, 2011, 06:21 AM
    Ex's
    What is the best way to act around Ex's so that you can regain any lost value and attraction that was gone?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2011, 11:47 AM

Sounds like this same question

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ue-216499.html

If you cannot just be yourself, and have value for yourself, what's the point? Why not just move to the next adventure? Forget the ex(es).
    LadyLindsayxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2011, 11:40 AM
    You should never change the way you act for someone. Just be you. That's all.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2011, 12:01 PM

Be who you are-value yourself and forget the ex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why Do Ex's Flirt? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm having a hard understanding why people that break up with you still flirt with you as if you're still dating each other. Especially if they broke up with because they felt like they only love you as a "friend." AH! FML. =.=

Ex's b-day [ 4 Answers ]

So here's a brief run down: My ex and I ended a 2 year relationship a little over a year ago. I thought it was the real deal. I still don't and will never question what I felt. It was real, for both of us. Like most relationships, it didn't work out. It was very hard to cope at first. It...

Why do ex's do what they do? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex bought for my birthday something I really wanted but didn't buy because it was expensive. I'm almost positive he doesn't want me back, and he knows I'm having a hard time getting over him. So why?

Ex's [ 2 Answers ]

Omg... I have two ex boyfriends and the first guy I went out with when I was 16 and turned 17 a little while when were were together for about a year and we broke up because he treated me like crap and then I started going out with this other guy and he treated me great and I was so happy and then...

Having my ex's child? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for 1 1/2 and I met him while I was going through a tough time in my life and we shared allot of personal experiences that I have never shared with anyone else. Towards the end of the relationship he started going out to bars more and according to his friends starting...

View more questions Search