Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chantanna06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 12:02 AM
    2 months missed period
    Hello,
    I am 18, in college, and I have not gotten my period ever since November 21. When it came on in November, it stayed on for that one day (Nov. 21) and didn't come back on. I took a pregnancy test when I missed it in December but it was negative. It's late this month also, what can I do? Could I really be pregnant?
    nattienoo Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2007, 09:33 AM
    You could be. I would go to the doctor so they can do a test. When you do a home pregnancy test please note that you can get a false negative, but not a false positive. In other words, taking a home test is not reliable! Go to the docs & good luck (hope you get whichever outcome you're after!)
    Augustgal Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chantanna06
    Hello,
    I am 18, in college, and I have not gotten my period ever since November 21. When it came on in November, it stayed on for that one day (Nov. 21) and didn't come back on. I took a pregnancy test when I missed it in December but it was negative. It's late this month also, what can I do? Could I really be pregnant?
    I too last had my period on Nov 22, I have been quite regular w/periods even if they were light they would come... All of my tests are negative (blood & urine) Maybe we are both just more stressed than usual??
    sarah2009161 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 03:48 AM

Well my last period was December 14 and its now 8th of February 09.
    This past week I hae been waking up . If I wake up before 8 am I start to feel sick and get hot flushes and my nipples feel a bit sensative. Now I done a test on the 13th of January and it was negative. I don't know if I'm ovulationg late or what. I have been off the dep0 since December 2007

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period [ 1 Answers ]

I've had 2 miscarriages in the past year, I am A- but didn't know it, I'm back to normal alrevady had a period now Im 3 days late but my pregnant. Test is negative what do I do I had my rogam shot after my 2nd miscarriage

Missed Period [ 1 Answers ]

I have missed my period for the past two months, but have taken several pregnancy tests, all of which were negative. I haven't changed anything about my diet, weight, or medications. I recently started a new job and have been stressed, but things have calmed down a great deal recently. Not to...

Missed Period for 2 months but tests are NEGATIVE [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Iam 22 and Iam really nervouse and scared.. Iam married but me and my husband began to use condoms instead of any birth control pill or patches. Before I got married and began to use the Ortha Evora Patches I sometimes had irregular periods( I wouldn't get it for weeks or even a few...

Missed Period [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm a 20 year old female and have missed my period for two months in a row now. Bottom line is, as anyone on here will tell me, that I need to see a doctor but, I'm looking for any way to possibly avoid that all together. I've been under a lot of stress at work lately... but it also...

Missed period?! [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since the 1st week in April and the only thing I can think of as to why is that I started taking singulair in between April & may for asthma- could this be true? And also I have never gone all the way but my boyfriend and I do masturbate each other- there wouldn't be any...

View more questions Search