Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aluringjenz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 12:04 AM
    How to Check the Password of D-link DSL-2640T ROuter
    We want to connect our laptop in our wifi at home but unfortunately no one can retrieve the password. I tried to type http://192.168.1.1 but the PLDT MyDSL Internet Web-based Configurator will come out not the DLInk Configurator. And it does not show the password of our wifi. I hope u can help. Any response will highly be appreciated. Thanku!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 03:36 PM

You need to hard wire to retrieve it. You can't do it wireless. It has to be a local connection only.

Hook a ethernet cable to it and your home free.
    Chyra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 04:43 PM
    I know this post is old but just in case someone brushes past this looking for an answer...

1. You must be connected from your router to your computer with an ethernet cable...

2. The Dlink router IP is 192.168.0.1

3. The defualt user ID is "admin" (remove quotes)
    Leave the password field blank.

The settings can be accessed from the menu on the left panel under "wireless settings"
    Then you are home free.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 25, 2012, 05:52 AM
    When you are in change the routher password and write the wireless code on a stickie noyte and put it on the bottom of the routher

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot log into my d link-615 router to set password [ 2 Answers ]

I enter 192.168.0.1 in my web browser and I get to my D-link log in page enter as Admin with no password and I get message "Session timed out: Try again. ANy help

How to connect D-Link Router to verizon DSL? [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to connect D-Link --WBR-2310 to my westell verizon westell -7500 box .please help .I am new to all of this ,also handicaped,and sit to long at commputer. Thank you P.M

D-link di-524 router I can't reset my password and name what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

After completing the wizard set up my router restarts and when asked my new password and user name a message pops up saying I put in the wrong user name or password. I am sure my password is correct so the only other thing could be an incorrect user name. Is user name the same thing as host name? I...

How to remove password in d-link router [ 3 Answers ]

How to remove password

How to remove password in d-link router [ 2 Answers ]

How to remove password in d-link router

View more questions Search