Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carriesmith1987 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Puppy has sploaches of darker skin on tummy
    MY 7 week old golden retriever was darker sploaches of skin on her tummy... is this normal?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2007, 11:31 AM
    I noticed that no one answered your question and I didn't want to think you were being ignored. Sometimes questions slip through the cracks here.

Yes, it is totally normal for our pets to have different skin pigmentations on different areas of their body. Nothing to worry yourself over. Hope you have a lot of fun with your new baby! :)

P.S. It is always wise to have a vet check your dog over and make sure everything is okay, shots/deworming have been done and to give the doc an overall baseline on your pets health for future issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Darker skin from shaving [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am an African American male and my problem is twofold. First, the places where I shave on my face have gotten darker (discoloration)and I would like to get that skin lighter so that is matches the rest of my face. I also have some dark Spots on my nose. WHich products could help...

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

Trying to dy blonde hair to a darker color [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I am sick of being blonde so I am going to dye my hair dark. My brows are dark my hair is blonde is it okay to dye my hair the color of my eye brows? I am going for an emo look any advice

Darker Hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi!My hair is dark brown, but when I wash it, It turns blackish.Why?:confused:

View more questions Search