Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adz_47647389 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 01:53 PM
    I have recently become the guardian for a 3 year old domestic short hair tabby, I am
    I have recently become the guardian for a 3 year old domestic short hair tabby, I am wondering what shots she should get at her upcoming vet visit? As far as I know, she has gotten all of her prior shots.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 01:56 PM

If she's up to date on all her shots, why do you think she needs a shot? Do you have any record of prior shots?

Is she an outside cat or does she spend part of her time outdoors?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 19, 2011, 11:52 AM

Just talk to the vet. They will be better able to tell you which shots she may need, and explain why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair is Light Orange like a tabby cat [ 1 Answers ]

To make things short and simple I'm a natural blonde who went red and wanted to go back to blonde (After several years) I bought Clairol Born Blonde (Nice'N'Easy) Maxi and I ended up looking like a light orange tabby cat lol but I want to be bleached blonde and someone help me please, do I just buy...

16 year pregnant. Family Services say's Mom will be guardian? [ 10 Answers ]

My husbands daughter, to which doesn't live with us is expecting in September. Her mother is telling us that once the baby is born (because she is a minor) she will be the legal guardian. Is this correct? I just think the baby is the 16 year old daughter and has nothing to do with her mother. ...

Apllying hair extensions to short hair [ 1 Answers ]

My sister in law has a friend with cancer. She was asked by her friend to help her apply hair extensions to her friends short(but growing back)hair. I need to get some specific directions and/or tips on how it is done correctly and easily. Thanks.

Recently got a 4 year old pit bull [ 6 Answers ]

Three days ago I went and picked up a 4 year old pit bull and the pit bull weighs 90 pounds real health she is also fixed can't have pups my only concern is that she is not ate nothing but a hotdog so far and its been 3 days she is drinking water as she needs it the temp outside has been fairly hot...

View more questions Search