Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zafiro64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 05:25 AM
    My daughter was married for 3 years her husband abandon her affter get his green
    My daughter was married for 3 years her husband abandon her after get his 10 years green.
    After my daughter file the divorce can she remove her sponsor or he can keep the green card?

Check out some similar questions!

My husband married me for a 10 years green card and took off, what can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I married my husband for 4 years. Now he got his 10 years green card and he took off without saying goodbye. I found him staying at his parents and sister house. He told me that we can not live together. His sister now helping him looking for another woman for him and he had a guts to ask me...

If I divorce my husband can he get his 10 years green card [ 1 Answers ]

I married in 2008 and l believed it was in a good faith but is is not because my husband used me for green card and he got his 2 years green card now l am filing divorce , l wonder can he got his second card ?

17 year old daughter and husband of 10 years don't respect each other [ 2 Answers ]

I was married when I was 23 years old and had two daughters. My then husband, left me and did not want anything to do with our daughters. Never wanted to see them, never paid child support or anything. When my girls were 5 and 6 years old, I met someone. The girls really loved him at first. We got...

Wife has permanent green card ,and have been married for 5 years [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 5 years and she just got her mermanant green card 10 year card , and I just found out that she has fraude me from the start, we have only been intiment 3 times in the whole 5 years because she says it hurts, this was within the first 3 weeks that we were married...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.