Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kc3046 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Whirlpool side by side refrigerator side not cold model ed25dqxbn01
    The refrigerator side is very warm. The inside of the freezer is not iced up on the coils and is still making ice, although it seems a bit warmer than usual.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2011, 08:11 AM
    The first thing to do is to check under the refrigerator and see if it is clogged up with dirt. I bet it is. Take off back panel, unplug unit, then wash out coils, vacuum up water and dirt, and put back cover back like you found it. The cover must go back exactly like it was or air will not be routed as it should be. Clean everything well and keep water out of motor and electrical connections like where the defrost timer is located. Don't worry about most other parts as they are water resistant. This should cure your problem. If it doesn't let me know, but it has to be done as a first step anyway. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore side by side refrigerator model 106.51582200. Ice maker is not working. [ 2 Answers ]

Water dispenser is working but there is no ice in the ice bucket. You can hear it making noise but no ice

My side by side Whirlpool refrigerator is not freezing; we had it for six years. [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do before calling a repairman. The refrigerator part is cool but not cold.

Whirlpool side by side freezer not getting too cold free advice waterdripping in the [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a side by side whirlpool . I noticed this morning that the whirlpool was not as quiet as usual. On opening the freezer I noticed flakes inside. The freezer was not as cold as usual, I also noticed that the ice maker was not working, please help

My side by side whirlpool refrigerator gets hot on the front vertical separation wall [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Why does my side by side whirlpool refrigerator get hot on the front panel of the refrigerator and freezer separator wall? Thank you.

GE SSS25SGPA SS side by side refrigerator - freezer staying cold but not freezing [ 0 Answers ]

The freezer is staying cold but not freezing. At the coldest temperature it seems that it is staying cold enough to keep meat and such from going bad, but in no means freezes the stuff inside. The meat is always malleable and any sort of ice cream you put in always ends up liquid. When we put...

View more questions Search