Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dan1el Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I guess a thorough investigator would have dug a little deeper, found that there is a differentiation between the two, and asked specifically "was it state or county?"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 11:34 AM

I guess a thorough investigator would have dug a little deeper, found that there is a differentiation between the two, and asked specifically "was it state or county?"

You said it was a state park. You did not name it. I gave you state park information.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 03:33 PM

Dan, WG found that info in less then a minute. Why is she doing your research for you? You know what you're looking for, so Google, it's your friend.

You stated that there were signs stating that people shouldn't park on the grass, and you didn't understand why, since that's common sense. Hate to burst your bubble, but jumping off a bridge isn't exactly using your common sense, plus, it's against the law.

I don't think you're going to win this, but it doesn't hurt to try. I also don't think that calling someone (other then a lawyer) will keep you out of court. When you get to court defend yourself, state that there were no signs (they'll counteract stating that the law is easy to find, and you should have done your homework), then you hope for the best.

That's really all you can do.

Jun 17, 2011, 04:42 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    When I win, I'll make sure to post it :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 04:45 PM

When I win, I'll make sure to post it :)

Please post whatever decision is made, for you or against.

Jun 17, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    We'll see.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 06:13 PM

The OP has been warned not to use the comments feature yet continues. His question has been answered.

Thread Closed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Accord won't start, park and drive light up as if car does't read in park? [ 0 Answers ]

All lights come on, has not been having problem starting, but did notice was not clicking into gear precisely lately from shifter, would have to jiggle sometimes?

When writing an Answer do you have to re-state each count/paragraph or just answer? [ 8 Answers ]

I am wondering if I have to type the exact counts and paragraphs and then admit or deny each or can I just admit or deny to the number indicated?

Can I take a 2004 ranger engine a put it into 2001 ranger [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thanking about bying a 2004 ford ranger engine to put into a 2001 ford ranger. My biggest concern is the wirring and computer.

A Movie with bears and a park ranger [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm not sure if this was a movie or just a cartoon show... I think a movie and no it's not Yogi the bear... it was in a national park and there was a park ranger and all of these bears... the bears made a huge mess in the park and the park ranger hands all of the these pokey sticks and bags to...

View more questions Search