Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabriellipson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 05:52 PM
    How can I make an MP3 sound as if it is being played on a record player? I need t
    How can I make an MP3 sound as if it is being played on a record player?<br/><br/> I need to get a song to sound as if it is being played off a record player. I've been using a software called Audacity.<br/><br/> Any other suggestions?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2011, 08:25 PM

What sound are you specifically trying to achieve? Are you looking to be able to "scratch" the music like is done for some remixes? Or are you just trying to overlay a sound of the needle?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make an MP3 sound as if it is being played on a record player? I ne [ 0 Answers ]

How can I make an MP3 sound as if it is being played on a record player? I need to get a song to sound as if it is being played off a record player. I've been using a software called Audacity. Any other suggestions?

How can I record more than 1 minute with Sound Player? [ 4 Answers ]

We're trying to record from our pa system onto the computer but sound player only goes for one minute. Is there any way to lengthen the record time? What is the least expensive way to go if we must buy a program. We don't need any bells and whistles. Thanks

I need my dumb computer make sound & play MP3 [ 1 Answers ]

I need my dumb computer make sound & play MP3 suggest me ways to correct my computer hardware I have speakers etc I need to configure the software and downloads.

What are the differences between mp3 and mp4? Which mp3 is the best in term of sound [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between mp3 and mp4? Which mp3 is the best in term of sound quality?

Does it sound like I'm being played? [ 5 Answers ]

Well me and this guy have been good friends for awhile now, but very recently I have noticed that I started gaining feelings for him. He's always kind of had a thing for me but the feeling was never mutual. Since I realised I was beginning to have feelings for him we spent the better part of the...

View more questions Search