Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skylude52 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 05:31 PM
    I'm thinking of trying barefoot running. Any advice on how to start? On a running
    I'm thinking of trying barefoot running. Any advice on how to start? On a running track, in sand, on pavement? And what would be a good distance? I typically run 3-5 miles in my running shoes.
    adz_48244590 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 05:53 PM
    I first tried barefoot running on a nearby high school track -- the type with a synthetic polyurethane/rubber type surface. This is definitely softer than concrete or asphalt and easier than running on a road or trail. For my first barefoot run, I went out for just a mile and it felt great. I did notice though that my ankles and calves were slightly sore the next day. Oh, another place to try barefoot running would be in the sand -- if you live anywhere near a beach. Happy running!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

91 honda civic dx suddenly dies while running. Have to hold key on to keep running [ 1 Answers ]

91 honda civic dx suddenly dies while running. I have to hold the key on far right start position to keep the car started. I let off the key and the car dies. Turn the key to the where the starter turns on and hold it there and the car stays running./ Any ideas what this could be?

What makes my 89 honda civic shut off while running free advice [ 1 Answers ]

What makes my honda shut off with out notice?

Air Exchange in house running, outside motor running, Fan not turning [ 0 Answers ]

I have a RUUD #UAKA-024JAS man. 1995. The exchange in the house functions. When I turn the AC on the motor is running, but the fan isn't turning. I checked the breakers, which seemed to be fine. I disconnected the power and checked the fan, which spins freely. I need advice on how to fix this...

My condenser fan is running while my heat is running. It's a heil 4-t gas pak 14yrsold [ 1 Answers ]

The condenser fan on my 14 yr old heil 4-ton gas pak is running while the heat is on. I know its not supposed to but I'm not to sure where to start trouble shooting. My first instinct is the control board or the digital thermostat, (7 yrs old ) Can some one point me down the right path?

View more questions Search