Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moni786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 04:56 AM
    How do you breed your indian ringneck parrot?
    How do you breed an indian ring neck parrot
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2011, 05:14 AM

Hello m:

Put a male and female together in a cage, and play soft music.

excon
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 15, 2011, 05:20 AM
    Don't forget the candles and dinner first, as well, although you do like to cut straight to the chase, excon ;)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2011, 04:40 PM

You guys are terrible LMAO!

Our bird expert must not have seen this yet and I know virtually nothing about birds... so here's a link to tide you over until our expert can give you some better tips:

Ringneck Breeding Methods
    StephieMellark Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 11:59 PM
    Make sure your breeding pair like each other or they could try and attact each other, in a quiet area. But indian ring necks don't breeed if they are tamed as for it taked their initiative instincts to breed...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it fine to breed parrot siblings indian ringneck parrots? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Is it Fine to Breed siblings that comes from a nest box.. eg brother and sister in Indian RingNeck parrots.

Breeding indian ringneck parrots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have bred many species of bird over the years, but last year purchased my first pair of indian ringnecks. They are 4 years old and have paired up nicely with the cock bird feeding the hen for the past several weeks. I put in a nest box at the start of the year as advised and the hen has been...

Breeding indian ringneck [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a proven pair lutino ringneck, my male always makes a mating calls, the female always inside the nestbox, I don't know what she is doing in there, haven't seen them mate yet, but one day I saw the female droppings as liquified and more but normal colors, it maybe a sign that she is...

Breeding Indian Ringneck Parakeets [ 4 Answers ]

I have two Indian Ringnecks, male and female. The male is still a little young but they are definitely paired... well, protective of their cage. The female bites me unless she is allowed to come out on her own, and she never did this before. Before I build them a nest box I was hoping that someone...

Do you have a parrot? Or a parrot idea? [ 10 Answers ]

I have quite a few parrots from Parakeet to Macaw, but have not spent enough time with them in the past 6 weeks or so. I just moved, and moved away from my friends who also keep birds. Parrots need a lot of one-on-one, as much or more than children do. One in particular is really suffering from...

View more questions Search