Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpm1096 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 10:28 PM
    I think my house is haunted... Please help
    Well I;m 13 to start and my parents are divirced so my mom lives in this old old house actually one of the first houses of the town she lives in. Well to get back to the story I've fe;t odd hot spots in cold roooms and the opposite for warm, I get the feeling of being watched when I'm allone. I've heard footsteps and heard tapping noises.If you can please help.
    Ryan
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2011, 02:57 AM

Ryan, old houses make all kinds of strange noises and can be drafty. Our imagination can play tricks on us, especially in times of stress such as parents breaking up. Good luck
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 15, 2011, 12:41 PM
    That is kind of true. Really what you describe can go either way. I'm not saying I don't believe you. But what you said CAN be from paranormal activity and also very much just part of how the house is settling these days. I might say wait and see what else happens before you jump to the conclusion that it is haunted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have just moved into a new house. Before we moved we experienced some strange goings on in our last home. In our old house kitchen utensils often went missing for weeks and months and then suddenly reappeared again where we left them. If we were up early enough we could also hear...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

This will sound fake but I swear! Ok my friend sam has spectial powers,if that's what you want to call them. She can see, and communicate with spirits. When she dies she said my friend jade will get them, but this is off subject. Ever since I moved into my new house my basement has a bad feeling....

House haunted? [ 10 Answers ]

I just realized that my house is haunted and I don't know what to do about it I can't find the history on it anywhere I have looked and looked and I feel like everything that I come to is a dead end I live on 60 crocker ln Eugene,Or. I have found out that there are 2 small children that are...

Is my house haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My house is next door to a graveyard and strange things have been going on where I live!! We keep getting electrical surges, you feel like your constantly being watched, things get moved its weird! How can I find out the history of my house??

Is my house haunted or is it me? [ 5 Answers ]

When I am at home there seems to be someone always here with me. Some times other people who happen to be here in the house seem to see someone coming and going from my bedroom. I spend 90 percent of my time there and everyone seems to think that this ghost or whatever it is is my personal...

View more questions Search