Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KapilaBenz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Would like model number and possible year of WHITE Sewing machine.
    My friend asked me to find out what model and possible year of her WHITE Sewing machine. The serial number on the front is 45935. Thank you so much. She wants me to find her a manual. I have read in other posts that you can go to the singer site and get a free manual with the proper model number.

Check out some similar questions!

White sewing machine serial number 3-1089? [ 0 Answers ]

The only numbers on our white rotary sewing machine are cast into the underside of the machine. No tag or stamp The number is 3-1089. Is this the serial number? And if so when was our machine made?

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

What model is the white sewing machine with serial number 283584? [ 0 Answers ]

What model is the white sewing machine with serial number 283584? My bobbin thread keeps getting caught and I can't seem to find a manual that matchs the look of my machine online. Please help

Need model number of antique sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Domestic Rotary sewing machine. It was manufactured by the White Sewing Machine Corp. in Cleveland Ohio. The serial # is 127x8123. I'd like to know the date of manufacture and the model number so I can order a manual for it. Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.