Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erwin3768 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 11:45 AM
    How to become famous when your 13?
    Hi my name is erin and I want to become a famous rapper but I live in such a small place and there's no way I can get noticed but my parents won't let me move! I NEED SOME ADVICE!! HELP ME!!
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2011, 12:03 PM

Why can't you just be a rapper? People with real talent don't set out to become famous, they do what they love and just happen to get lucky and get discovered. Keep up practising your rapping and maybe one day you will be discovered too. Show off your skills all around town for now.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2011, 12:12 PM

I don't know if any open mic night's will let a 13 year old in but you can always look into that. Or just start rhyming on camera and post it to you tube. Don't worry about getting beats just freestyle over instrumentals. If you are good the people will follow. You have to put in the hard work and IT IS HARD WORK!! But if it is what you want you have to go out and get it no one is going to hand it to you.
    mulattomama Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Jun 15, 2011, 10:16 AM

Why not post videos of you rapping online - like on You tube? And like the first reply said, just enjoy what you're doing and do it to the best of your ability. The fame may or may not come later so at least you're enjoying the road.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I become famous [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is grace and I have an AMAZING voice. O I forgot I am 10 years old.and I want to become famous.and I don't know how.so pleasse help~!!

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

How to become famous [ 1 Answers ]

Well me and my 2 cousins needs to know how to become famous we already practiced and sighned up for stuff and won need help what do I do know?? Thanks

I might become Famous! But. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I know, me again... I might become an actress or model... Problem is... I love going out to camp ( with a bunch of people my age bible camp) But I don't want people chasing me, I want to become famous.. it's just.. My friends and stuff... :(:( I am so confused! :confused: Should I...

View more questions Search