Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jambs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 01:39 PM
    Limited Resources
    Limited Resources
    Portable Enterprises produces two lines of mobile homes: double-wide and single wide. Unit cost and revenue data pertaining to each product are shown below.
    Double wide Single wide
    Selling price... $70,000 $40,000
    Total variable cost... $45,000 $20,000
    Each double wide home requires 350 different labor hours and 125 machine hours. Each single wide home requires 175 direct labor hours and 150 machine hours. Demand for each line of homes far exceeds the company's total production capacity.
    a. If Portable's production capacity is constrained by limited direct labor hours, which line of hyomes should it produce?
    b. If Portable's total production capacity is constrained by machine hours, which line of homes should it produce?

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 01:48 PM

You got to know you are not going to get an answer to your question, jambs; because we are all volunteers here and don't have enough time, with other jobs on our plate, to help anyone out with homework questions.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are my resources okay for what I want to do? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there. I bleached my hair from dark brown to bleach blonde over a weekend due to time constraints about five months ago. This damaged it beyond belief and I cut a lot off. Then-i wished to give it a honey tone so I picked up a color I thought would be good for what I was looking for. It said...

Human resources [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a medical and drug/alcohol test soon for a potential job. I am currently taking anti depressant tablets and have been for 4 months and hopefully this will be my last month taking them Now I also have paperwork to fill out which asks about any tablets I'm taking so I can't lie about the...

How to fade dark hair with limited resources? [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally dark auburn hair, but I've dyed a soft black, which I like. However, I moved to China and I'm having trouble maintaining my color. My Mandarin is limited, so I don't want to go to a salon and I'm really limited on boxed hair dyes. My roots are growing, but is there a way to fade...

View more questions Search