Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsjohnmayer24 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2004, 05:34 PM
    Want a fitness buddy
    [move]HEY[/move] :D I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet.? I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this message! Thank you!

Also if anyone has general weight loss/fitness information I would love it! 8)
    suschi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2004, 03:46 PM
    Re: want a fitness buddy
    I would love to be your fitness buddy - sounds like we have some things in common, I am also very athletic, yet can't seem to get where I want to be! I was thinking the same thing - a buddy - we can do it together and support each other!
    kristinann4501 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2004, 03:51 PM
    I also would love to be your fitness buddy.. I am to struggling to get to my ideal weight.. I am 21 and trying very hard to watch what I eat and work out as much as I can.
    kristinann4501 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2004, 03:51 PM
    I also would love to be your fitness buddy.. I am to struggling to get to my ideal weight.. I am 21 and trying very hard to watch what I eat and work out as much as I can.
    sheriy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2005, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjohnmayer24
    i was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. ??? i am a very athletic girl, yet i am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. i hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me...reply to this message!
    Fitness is a kind of thing that everyone wants to have but with without efforts. As a person grows its body loses its strength and he or she has to take proper care in order to be fit. Though the "fitness" word in itself is a broad term, it has different definition for different individuals, as for too lean and thin people fitness ios good body including some weight on he other hand for an obse person good body and some less weight is criteria for fitness. But in both case "good body" is common as good body means health body. So if you are a fitness freak it's the best for you. Morover you can have some more information from these fitness resources:Fitness Online,Finess.com,Fitness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A tribute to Buddy Holly [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Do you know a website where I can find the lyrics of "A tribute to Buddy Holly" written by Geoff Goddard and sang by Mike Berry in the early 60's? Thanks Jolatomate

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 1 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

View more questions Search