Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyjo.morrison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 12:37 AM
    I left a few FB notes, to get out of my family, can she sue for defemation character
    This ***** is screwimg my husband and
    I sent her a few Facebook messages to leave our family alone, that she is destroying GODs plan to keep our family together and that she is apart of
    Satans plan to ruin and destroy what is beautiful and good snd mine
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 13, 2011, 03:40 AM

Highly unlikely. When suing for slander, libel or defamation, you have to prove you were damaged.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2011, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amyjo.morrison View Post
    this ***** is screwimg my husband and
    i sent her a few facebook messages to leave our family alone, that she is destroying GODs plan to keep our family together and that she is apart of
    satans plan to ruin and destroy what is beautiful and good snd mine
    How do you know GODs plan isn't for him to be with her?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2011, 05:26 AM
    i sent her a few facebook messages to leave our family alone, that she is destroying GODs plan to keep our family together and that she is apart of

I'm not sure "he" is good, beautiful and yours if he's running with another woman, contrary to your version of God and Satan's plans.

Why are you angry with her? It would appear that if she's having sex with him, he's having sex with her. She owes you nothing. He (apparently) made vows to you and God.

To answer your question - you appear to have little self control. What did you post? I think it might be actionable. More and more Attorneys are getting interested in Internet law of all forms.

I'd be posting on HIS Facebook (if I were the FB type).
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 07:02 AM

The answer is "no".
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 18, 2011, 01:00 AM
    You might want to discuss GODs plan with your husband, seems he forgot that he was supposed to be monogamous.

this ***** is screwimg my husband
    Guess what! He's screwing her too! Stop blaming her solely, it takes TWO to tango and your husband is just as guilty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you sue for defamation of character? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dealing with several employees coming up to me asking questions about a certain female employee.the upper mgt. Put out a memo stating how long me and her were in the storage room together. Well since then all types of employees have been talking. It seems as if the mgt. Have spread a...

How to sue for slander and defamation of character? [ 5 Answers ]

THREADS MERGED I currently work for a gp surgery, a family member of mine has just recently registered. We had some family problems and I wrote to my brother an angry letter out of office hours (about 1pm in the morning), his partner then decided to to send the letter to my employers & I then...

Can I sue the police department for defamation of character? [ 1 Answers ]

The police department put an ad in the local paper stating that I was wanted for murder and needed help finding me. They don't have a warrant and I never committed any murder. Yet my life is in ruin

Can I sue for slander/deflamation of character [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for almost a year now. His ex wife and him share a four year old son. His ex wife is constantly saying that I am physically abusing their son, and throws my name around like it's a football. I am extremely upset with the abusive lies because I have a daughter myself and...

Can I sue for Defamation of Character and Libel [ 7 Answers ]

I am involved in a case that the newspaper reported falsehoods and lies that are not even part of the case and they can not prove. Here is the aritcle... and they have lost any and all evidance in the case. Bear Paw man arrested on counterfeit charges Items reportedly linked to China |...

View more questions Search