Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Studentx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Critique my paper
    I am a returning college student and need someone to critique my essay. This is elementary English so it's not a very long or detailed paper. It has been over ten years since I sat in a classroom and English was my worst subject.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 06:23 PM

For anyone to critique you paper you must first post it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon i865 prints with a green cast on photo paper but OK on plain paper - any ideas. [ 1 Answers ]

Printer is several years old and has always performed properly until recently. I have tried under windows XP and win 7 and also on a new laptop and using different photo papers always get green tinged photos! I've used Canon's Easy Photoprint and also Photoshop CS3 - same green results but...

Need your critique [ 27 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I just saw a contest in my local paper. They're asking people to send in their short stories, essays, anything that they've written. The prize is $100 and the chance to write an article every month for their paper. I wrote this little essay which I plan to send in. I could use...

I need someone to critique an approach paper for a final C++ project [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of completing a final project in C++ and I need somebody's professional opinion on an approach paper that I have written. If someone can take a look at it and give me some constructive criticism, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Essay Critique [ 34 Answers ]

Hi! I am having a hard time with a professor because he does not like my overly complicated writing style. Could someone in the know about these things please read my essay and tell my how you would make it simpler? Thanks so much The Rest Cure: The Prescription of Conscription to Conformity ...

View more questions Search