Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgmcneely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 05:20 PM
    What does it mean when she is always pushing you away?
    She is always pushing me away from her. She used to not do that. Why is this? What has happened?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2011, 05:34 PM

Sounds like you may be coming on too strong and she's not as into you as you are to her.
    Back off a bit , if she likes you , she may just let you know. If not leave her be and keep your dignity.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 08:41 AM

How old are you? Or at least your age range?
    Montecarlo006 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2011, 12:05 PM
    There may be many external factors contributing to this, asking her if anything is wrong would be a good way to start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who's pushing who away? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going for over 3 years now. Its been a rocky road. I have posted about her on here before. I would like to spend the rest of my life with her. The problem is she keeps saying I'm a b/f and I let her down all the time, and that I do not make time for her. And...

They pushing me ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , my I'm only 18 years old and I finished my high school last year I came to gulf country the place of my father work , as matter in fact it's not good country it's hard to got life with no friends no nothing you can't even do your hoppy like playing foot ball and there is no frineds around to...

Why is she pushing me away? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up with me in February and from that point on has demonstrated some confusing behavior. We moved from the east coast to California together and shared an apartment. The relationship was very rocky since the move with lots of fighting over dumb things. ...

Is or why is he pushing me away [ 6 Answers ]

I met this guy about 2 months ago the minute our eyes locked we could not keep our hands off each other the first night we met we were intimate. We didn't just have sex it was like we were making love. Two weeks later he came and spent the weekend with me and my 6 year old. We still text and call...

Pushing People Away [ 3 Answers ]

I like being alone, whenever I'm around someone too much they annoy me and I fight with them. I just get angry with people all the time. I'm sad because I feel like I should have more friends because in high school you're pressured to have so many friends. I love my family and that's enough for me...

View more questions Search