Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cankatozden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Would you help me about my 2 year old girlfriend issue?
    Hello.

I've been with my girlfriend for about 2 years now but we were separate for about 5 months of it. When I look back some of our time together was really great but we had a lot of fights. Toward the first break up we almost fought every day about trivial issues and then it just snapped. I was having a hard time trying to control my temper during the fights and often yelled a lot. So we broke up and 5 months later, I get one small piece of information about her, and immedietly want her back.

So I buy an expensive necklace, go back to her but she says she doesn't want me back. I promise that it's going to be different, say that I have changed, and kind of beg her to come back. So we get back together. It feels good for a couple of days, but then that feeling is gone and now there is only dependence. I know I should not be with this person, I know that she's not right for me, but I just can't be stronge enough to let her go.

After we got back together, because she craves for attention and she is selfish (she said herself that she is really selfish, and doesn't want anything else in my life other than her.) I sometimes couldn't fulfill her vast need of attention and she would want to break up again. And I begged again and said it's going to be different bla bla.

So now we had another fight on the phone, after a long time I yelled at her and hung up the phone. I felt bad after that and tried to call her again but found out that she turned her phone off. A part of me wants to marry her, and a part of me wants to get rid of her. I am really confused.

I don't know what help do I ask from the people on this site, but if you could say a few words that can help me, I'd really appereciate it.

Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 05:24 PM

Do you have a good guy friend to curse you out, and call you a poor fool, or would you like us to do it for you. Please let us know, so we can treat you as she does, with no respect.

You know what the problem is, you are addicted to having her. Like all addicts you have lost your dignity and self respect, and need to get it back.

Go cold turkey, and disappear from her life, and IGNORE any effort she makes to contact you for any reason. Its will hurt a whole lot, but if you can bear the pain, you will get better and your dignity, and self respect will have a chance to return.

That is unless you want to be humiliated by a bunch of strangers, for kissing the butt of a female who treats you like crap. Bet she loved the necklace though.

If this isn't enough to make you mad enough to do better for yourself and stop taking this poison love, then you deserve to drown in your own sh!t!
    cankatozden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 11:09 AM
    Hey thanks man, that was actually helpful. I actually told her to **** off two days ago, when she told me she'd never wanted to see me again just because I was late. I felt something like missing her but your post made the most of it go away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to do this (pitiful Girlfriend issue) [ 3 Answers ]

well, I don't know what to say really. Lets start by explaining the relationship. She and I had been together for about 3 years and 2 months ish. We broke up once because she feels like she didn't get to have that teenage wild stage. We ended up getting back together shortly after, about a day...

Ex- Girlfriend Issue [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Anyone, I have known this girl for quite a while, I have had girlfriends before but she was different. We have been dating for half a year now but one night she sent me a text saying we should break up. =( For the past few months, she has been dating two of my friends and...

VERY Complicated girlfriend issue [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody. Im new to this whole thing, since I'm usually the one helping and not the one asking the questions so much. But I'm seeking a bit of help or mind easing. Sorry that this is so unorganized and long. Ive been dating this girl now for about 6 months(im 17, she's 15 ) Im fully and...

Girlfriend Issue - What should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

This girl I'm seeing just called me today crying over the phone. I asked her what was wrong, but she told me that she can't tell me. So, I told her everything would be all right, etc. But, she kept on crying and started having a panic attack, so once I got her out of the panic attack she said that...

View more questions Search