Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skrin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 01:24 PM
    Cloggness in right ear
    Hi, I really need help. This morning, I have seem to waken up to this clogness in my right ear. I thought there was something inside my ear. I could almost feel something moving, but I'm not exactly sure. I tried to clean the wax in my ear with a bobby pin, but the clogness is still there. My hearing isn't quite the same right now. I'm really scared. I need help to get rid of this sudden deafness.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2011, 01:45 PM

I'm sure you know that it is both unwise and dangerous to put ANYTHING other than a cotton swab (and sometimes that isn't advisable) in your ear. Is it possible you have an insect bite in the area?

Have you tried to flush the ear with warm water?
    skrin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 03:57 PM
    It could be possible that it is an insect bite. I haven't tried flushing it with warm water yet. Though, just a while ago, I tried to clean out whatever is in my ear with a Q-tip and I think the opening of my ear closed up, because when I tried to put the Q-tip back in, there was resistance.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 03:59 PM

See your doctor. We can guess at what's going on, but we can't give you an accurate diagnosis. If you're really this concerned, the doctor is your only option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

View more questions Search